Welcome to Notary Public Southend on Sea
This is the website if you require the services of a Notary in Southend on Sea.
Appointments are available to clients throughout the Southend on Sea area. Home or office visits can be arranged where required as well as appointments outside of normal office hours.
Click on a link below for more information.
- What is a Notary Public and what do they do?
- When you might need a Notary
- Services for Businesses
- Services for Individuals
- Foreign Language Documents
- Do I need Legalisation or Apostille?
- What identification does a Notary Public require?
- How much does it cost for Notarisation?
- Data Protection Privacy Notice
A Notary Public is a highly specialist lawyer who deals with documents for use in foreign countries. A Notary’s signature and seal are recognised worldwide. If you require a document to be accepted as authentic in a foreign country you may need a Notary Public to notarise that document.
Back to top of Notary Public Southend on SeaNotary Public Holland Park, London, Notary Public Tunbridge Wells, Notary Public City of London as well as Notary Public Merton also including Notary Public West Bromwich, Notary Finchley and Notary Public Bromley
You may need a Notarised document in the following cases:
- Sending a certified copy of your passport
- Certify exam certificates for use abroad
- Property transactions abroad
- Setting up a Power of Attorney for use in another country
- Swearing an Oath or Affidavit
- Making a Statutory declaration
- When marrying abroad you may need to prove your single status
- Getting duplicate documents such as a passport
- Authenticating a translation of a document
- Getting permission for a child to travel with one parent
- Legalisations or Apostilles
- Registration of Trade Marks
- Notarisation of commercial documents
- Any other document for use abroad
Back to top of Notary Public Southend on SeaNotary in Balham as well as Notary Battersea in London Notary in Tooting and Notary Walthamstow, Notary in Woodford and also in Notary in Putney and also in
If you have a document that is currently in a foreign language it may be necessary to get an official translation of that document into English. A Notary can advise you on whether this is required and also help you to obtain a translation which can be certified as authentic.
Back to top of Notary Public Southend on SeaNotary Heathrow Airport, Notary Dartford also including Notary Lambeth, Isleworth Notarisation, Notary in Borehamwood
Certain countries may also require the additional step of the document being Legalised. This is a process whereby the Foreign and Commonwealth Office confirm the validity of the Notary’s signature and seal. Once this check has been carried out a certificate called an ‘Apostille’ is attached to the notarised document.
The need for Legalisation depends on the country involved and your Notary can advise you on this.
Back to top of Notary Public Southend on Sea
Following the implementation of the Money Laundering Regulations 2017, notaries are now obliged to keep sufficient evidence on their files of the identity and the address of all their clients before they undertake any work.
Each person whose signature they are to certify must provide one of the following original identification documents at the time of the appointment.
- Driving licence (with photo card)
- National identity card (EEA state members)
- An armed forces pass (with photo and signature)
- Firearms licence (with photo and signature)
- Other government issue ID (with photo and signature)
- Residence permit
- Bank statement or letter from bank
- Utility bill or council tax bill (not mobile phone bill)
- Tenancy agreement or Housing Association rent card
- Inland revenue tax demand or self assessment statement
When a notary public is acting for a corporate client, evidence of the due incorporation of the company or entity is required. This can be one of the following documents:
- Extract from the company register
- Certificate of incorporation
- Latest report and audited accounts
- Up to date certified copy of partnership agreement
- Evidence of being regulated by a regulatory body such as the Law Society or FSA.
In addition to the above, each individual signatory will need to produce one of the identification documents mentioned above.
Back to top of Notary Public Southend on SeaNotary Wimbledon ,London South West London Notary Ruislip ,London and also in Notary in Clapham ,London and Notary Streatham, Notary Hayes ,London and also in Notary in Northampton UK and Notary in Guildford
The cost will depend on the number of documents to be notarised. To obtain a quote please contact us with the following information:
- What type of document do you need notarising?
- How many different documents do you need notarising?
- How many copies of each notarised document do you require?
- Are the documents being notarised for an individual or company?
- Which country are the documents intended for?
- Whether you require an Apostille (if known)?
Please visit the Contact page to obtain a quotation.
Back to top of Notary Public Southend on Sea